Financial Aid Services is seeking a full-time financial aid professional to work with internal resources and external partners to manage and deliver timely and compliant processing of student files using our Paperless Automated Verification Engine (PAVE) system. This position is based in the Atlanta processing center.
- PAVE verification file processing including escalated files
- Assist with internal quality control
- Maintain student & parent forms and letters
- Assist in training of staff on file verification and data entry
- Work with PAVE Manager as needed
- Skilled financial aid administrator with a minimum of five years of financial aid experience is ideal.
- A college degree is required.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- The position requires comprehensive knowledge of Title IV programs.
- Proficiency with one of the commonly-used financial aid management systems such as Banner, Colleague, PeopleSoft, or PowerFAIDS is required.
- Candidates with financial aid supervisory or management experience are preferred.
How to apply
Submit cover letter, resume and contact information for three references to: Careers@FinancialAidServices.Org
Financial Aid Services is celebrating over 25 years of service to higher education. Located in Atlanta, we provide consulting, staffing, assessments, processing, and customized services to assist schools in improving operational efficiency, student satisfaction, and regulatory compliance in the financial aid office. FAS employs a staff of 75 with an average 26 years of experience in the financial aid profession. Our staff brings unparalleled expertise in administering financial aid. We have successfully completed over 1,800 engagements nationwide.
FAS is an equal opportunity employer.