Financial Aid Services is seeking financial aid professionals to fill interim management, counseling and processing positions. Our consultants serve as interim professional staff in college and university financial aid offices. In a consulting capacity, they provide project management, assessments and analyses of all aspects in a financial aid office, guidance to optimize technology use, and direction to respond to audits and reviews. Relocation is not mandatory. However, extensive travel is required as is a valid U.S. Driver’s License.
The successful applicants will have:
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Comprehensive knowledge of Title IV programs
- The ability to work in diverse and complex environments with campus staff at all levels
- Management and organizational skills with the ability to work independently or as members of administrative teams
- A functional knowledge of automated financial aid management systems is required. Proficiency in the use of The College Board’s PowerFAIDS, Ellucian Banner, Ellucian Colleague, Oracle PeopleSoft, Jenzabar and/or CAMS.
How to Apply
Submit cover letter, resume and contact information for three references to: Careers@FinancialAidServices.Org
Financial Aid Services (FAS) is celebrating over 25 years of service to higher education. Located in Atlanta, we provide consulting, staffing, assessments, processing, and customized services to assist schools in improving operational efficiency, student satisfaction, and regulatory compliance in the financial aid office. FAS employs a staff of 75 with an average 26 years of experience in the financial aid profession. Our consultants bring unparalleled expertise in administering financial aid. We have successfully completed over 1,800 engagements nationwide.
Financial Aid Services is an equal opportunity employer.