Whether clients are facing a challenging financial aid management issue, need help with an audit response, or want to enhance a well-run office, highly experienced FAS professionals can provide information and strategic counsel to ensure long-term success. We offer:
- NEW! - Policy & Procedure Consulting Service in partnership with NASFAA (more)
- Leadership Development and Mentoring - Our customized developmental programs help next generation leaders survive and thrive in today’s fast-paced financial aid environment.
- General Consulting - FAS delivers experience-related insight to help clients make the right decision about financial aid management issues or optimize their delivery systems.
- Technology Utilization - As functional “super users” in the most common software systems, we offer ideas for more effective utilization of financial aid management systems.
- Program Review and Audit Responses - The FAS team of compliance professionals analyzes review findings, develops response strategies, reconstructs files and documents policies to get the office back on track.
- Training - We help clients train new staff or fill in the knowledge gaps with current staff.
- Mentorship for New Directors - Drawing from their years of knowledge and experience in top leadership positions, FAS consultants help new financial aid directors hone their skills in playing many roles to keep operations and services on track.
Request additional information